Terms and conditions of booking
Your booking will be confirmed definitely only by paying a deposit. This may be done via Click-to-pay or via bank transfer. We also accept your credit card details as booking confirmation. In case of non-arrival, we retain the deposit required.
The word „cancellation” sounds unpleasant and it is, for you and for us! Please read our TERMS OF CONDITIONS carefully. In case of cancellation the deposit will not be returned. By communicating your credit card data you give automatically your assent to deduct the indicated cancellation fee in case of cancellation, late arrival or early departure.
Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. We suggest you to subscribe a travel insurance.
Our company and bank data are as follows:
Villa ao Mar Lda
4111 Santa Maria
Sal sland – Cape Verde –
NIF N. 235770809
IBAN CODE: CV64000500000609635415144
(BIC) Swift Code: CGDICVCP
General Terms of Contract, which are valid for agreements/contracts between the Aparthotel Villa ao Mar and the guests and/or person who makes the booking.
- Cancellation requirements:
- At least 90 days before the agreed day of arrival of the guest(s), the hotel contract can be cancelled by the guest or the person who made the booking without a cancellation fee. The cancellation must be made in writing.*
- In the case of a cancellation by the guest or the person who made the booking, during the period between the 90th day of the agreed day of arrival and the actual day of arrival, the guest is liable for payment of the following cancellation fees:
–Cancellation no later than 45 days before the day of arrival: 50% of the agreed total price;*
–Cancellation no later than 30 days before the day of arrival: 75% of the agreed total price;*
–Cancellation of less than 10 days before the day of arrival: 95% of the agreed total price;*
–In case of no or late arrival or early departure: 100% of the agreed total price.*
- The cancellation must be made in writing and must be received by the hotel no later than the above named dates (90, 45, 30 or 10 days) before the agreed day of arrival of the guest(s).
- In case the guest does not arrive and the booked rooms have not been cancelled, the guest and/or the person who made the booking is liable for payment of 100% of the agreed total price.
- The agreed price is the price, which was agreed for accommodation, catering and possibly other services.
- If individual members do not arrive and/or not all rooms/beds are cancelled, the guest(s) and/or person who made the booking is liable for payment of the cancellation fee (as listed above) for these beds/rooms.
*bank charges relating to any refunds will be charged to the customer
- Regulation in the case of early departure of the guest
In the case that the guest(s) departs early, he/she/they is/are liable to pay the price for the actual stay, as well as 100% of the agreed price for the remaining services not used.
- Group travel
People travelling as a group are those, who are regarded by the guest, as well as the hotelier as a unit. A group is a tourist party with a minimum number of 30 people. No later than 30 days before the agreed day of arrival of the guests, the guest or the person who made the booking must inform the hotelier in writing about the actual number of guests arriving at the hotel/guesthouse. If individual members of the tourist party or the entire tourist party cancel less than 30 days before the agreed day of arrival, point 1 and 2 of the canncellation requirements will apply as listed above.